Sunday 2 March 2014

Asn 10 Week Challenge update #6 - 1st official week down! 9 to go! ;P

Yay... I've made it through the first week and pretty happy with my progress! I'll keep the 'words' short cause i have a heap of photos today :)

So last week didn't start off as I planned with Lilli being sick and all... So no school on Monday for her. I had to cancel PT.... But did do a Back, Biceps and Ab's workout at home. And a Punchfit session Monday night, gave my new shoes a run in.
 photo 85_zps4e69828d.jpg

Lunch on Monday was grilled fish and salad. Dinner was 'Crumbed' Chicken strips with greens and sweet potato. Crumb was a mixture of Almond meal, lemon rind, garlic, parsley, rosemary and Thyme. Oven baked!
 photo 86_zpscd718484.jpg

Lilli back to school on Tuesday, so Fasted walk, Chest, Tris and Shoulders and a Hiit class at home in between a massive busy day! I can tell you I was feeling quite exhausted by the afternoon!
88 photo 88_zpscc3af38a.jpg

Breakfast was spinach and Feta omlette on a toasted rye bread. Dinner was Lemon, parsley, garlic baked sweet lip and a fresh salad. Beetroot straight from our vege patch.
87 photo 87_zps12edf49a.jpg

Wednesday!!! Happy 30th Birthday to me! I'm not sure whether it was cause I'm 'Old' now or if it was that I skipped on my pre workout drink, but I struggled so bad with my fasted walk. I only lasted 20 mins!
89 photo 89_zps812ca627.jpg

After school drop off, I had a scoop of my fave pre-workout, Bombshell! Still struggled a little through my Leg and back workout but I did it :)

Then off to Teagie's as she had something organised for me for my Birthday (although she should be resting)! Lovely lunch of Chicken and salads! And a Pavlova... But I had willpower and didn't have any. Mum and Grandad definitely made up for the piece I would have had ;P
90 photo 90_zps2f0a4928.jpg

I also got completely spoilt! Awesome pressies!
91 photo 91_zpsac3dc6e7.jpg

Finished off Wednesday with another Hiit class over at Get Fit Gladstone with Stacy :) And home for some 'Kanga Bangers'!! Yep, skippy again! LOL... Even Lilli ate 2 of them!
93 photo 93_zpsb920ea33.jpg


Thursday came with a road trip to Bundaberg for Teags to have a check up! So I started the day with my normal walk, and a yummy Blueberrry super smoothie!
94 photo 94_zpsf9e0a129.jpg

Snacks that I packed the night before for in the car.
95 photo 95_zps8442d56c.jpg

There was an awesome little cafe in the hospital! $9 for a Waldorf salad that we shared! Lettuce, smoked chicken, apple, walnuts and red onion! Was beautiful!
96 photo 96_zps270d394b.jpg

Home in time to make it to Boxing with Stace at Get Fit, to finish off Thursday :)

Friday! Yay! Lilli recieved an award up on esembly in front of the whole school. The St Johns Way award. For being and enthusiastic and very friendy prep Crocodile :) So proud of her. Mama was there to watch her and take photos!
97 photo 97_zps0a336ad9.jpg

Friday I had my FREE evaluation and PT session with the Personal Trainer that I picked for thoughout the challenge! I also happen to have known her since she was 3! (Yep, feeling really old now). Thanks heaps Tamara Murphy from "The Ultimate Body"! Really enjoyed that 1/2 of legs/abs tourture :)

Off to ASN Gladstone to restock my Quest bars and my Protein shake!! Lucky I did, as I went to Nan and Grandad's for Lunch and the cafe had sold out of salad's! My lunch looked a little like this.....
100 photo 100_zps6c01d842.jpg

Found that I was super hungry Friday so it was time to cut up some fresh raw veges to munch on :)
99 photo 99_zps7b7a5b5e.jpg

Dinner was a small roast and roast vege salad. Kale, Beetroot, sweet potato, parsnip, pumpkin, leek, garlic, rosemary, thyme, a drizzle olive oil, roast in the oven. Top with a spinkle of Feta cheese :)
98 photo 98_zpsc9c0abe0.jpg

On Saturday, I walked to Teags place for my 'Fasted Walk'! Had a banana pancake that I made from her Fridge :) Helped her with some stuff around the house before heading home to have morning tea.
101 photo 101_zpsa5eaa60b.jpg

Cottage Cheese, Tuna, spinach, walnuts and sun dried tomatoes.
102 photo 102_zps41010a73.jpg

That brings us to the 1st ASN Challenger BOOTCAMP!!! Holy moly! What a workout. There were sprints, squats, sprints, push ups, sprints, burpees (yes!, BURPEES), sprints, crunches and more sprints! I even had a dirt mark from where my socks were! Thanks to the trainers that took the bootcamp. Naomi and Brett!
103 photo 103_zps7e994258.jpg

I ended the week on a high, with a belated Birthday dinner at Scotties with Adam! Yummy food, awesome company, nice place! I order the Tuna and pickled vegetables! Was delish!
 photo 104_zps3099efa2.jpg

Hope you all have an amazing rest of the weekend (I'm off to work). And a great week ahead! See you all next week :)




No comments:

Hellooooo...

Welcome to the personal photo blog of Lisa Burston.

Lisa is a 20-something up and coming awesome photographer, mum to the amazing Lilli Grace, and super assistant to Nikki at IPQ Art.