Sunday 16 March 2014

ASN 10 Week challenge update #8 - Week 4 is about to begin!

Wow.... We are about to head into week #4 already :) Hope everyone has had a great week! Mine was pretty crazy but good :)

Monday's exercise started with PT with Stacy. OMG.... Legs, abs, legs, abs, legs, abs, legs, abs (you get the picture) for the whole hour! I tell you, my legs and bum better be 1cm smaller at weigh in tomorrow ;P

I also had Birthday money left over from the Rocky trip so I slipped into Lorna Jane and I grabbed a bright new top to go with my new tights! (That, are a size SMALL!) Wooo hoooo, been a long time since I have purchased anything that read 'Small' so that was a Highlight for me this week :)

I wore my new outfit to Punchfit Monday night before coming home to a yummy dinner of Kanga Burgers and greens.

Mon photo 134_zps28235fe8.jpg

Mon photo 135_zpsab81963a.jpg


Tuesday, fasted treadmill walk first up. Then I smashed out an upper body weights session as I didn't know if I would fit anything else in at home this week. Teags was back doing some light cardio and legs! Yay! Taking it easy of course :) I got her to take some pics of my exercises so I could see if there has been improvements! I am quite happy with the progress :)

Lat pulldowns - 25kgs x 10 reps x 4 sets
Tues photo 136_zpsd9bf6051.jpg

Biceps curls - 15kgs x 15 reps x4 sets
Tues photo 137_zpsf66e39ea.jpg

Followed by Dumbell Flys - 5kgs x 15 reps x 4 sets
Overhead Triceps - 10kgs x 15 reps x 4 sets
Tues photo 138_zps7a8d78cd.jpg

Upright row into shoulder press - 15kgs x 10 reps x 4 sets
Tues photo 139_zps81f03176.jpg
Tues photo 140_zpsdb9e3a70.jpg

Lunch for today was Tuna, Feta and Walnut salad.
 photo 142_zpsb75a55f8.jpg

Snacks - Almonds and a couple of grapes. Greek raspberry yoghurt with, chia, pepitas, almonds, cacao and maca powder :)
Tues photo 141_zpsd7fa7da6.jpg

Wednesday, I had a Dr's. appt so I didn't think i'd get my normal morning weights in! But Adam was off so he could start shutdown on nightshift. So I did my fasted walk, rushed upstairs, had my breakfast, made Lilli's lunch for school, got her clothes out and organised and then Daddy did the rest while I did a quick 40 mins session, I was even ready and showered to take her to school in time!! Yay! I didn't feel 'off balance' for the day!

I just threw in a bit of everything x 3 Sets ;p

Cable pulls for Back
Squats
Crunches

Hammer curls for Biceps
Pulsing lunges
Obliques Twists

Bench press for Chest
Ball Squat holds
Planks

Skull crushers for Triceps
Calf pumps
Standing Obliques

And a set of Front Raisers for Shoulders!

Only 2 photos from Wednesday! My breakfast and my Lunch (that Adam and I had at Ribs and Rumps) I had Salmon and Vegies (steamed)!
Wed photo 143_zpsc68b5056.jpg

And to finish off Wednesday, like normal... Hiit class at Get Fit Gladstone :)


Thursday, up for a fasted walk! Then off to Bundy for the day for Teags to have a check up! Doesnt she fit in well!
Thurs photo 144_zpsf7808c12.jpg

I added a slash of colour to my outfit for the day!
Thurs photo 145_zps199c4202.jpg

We had lunch at the cute little hospital cafe! I ordered a beef salad, which was oh so yummy!!! But too hungry and forgot to take a photo! Sorry guys! ;P

Back on the road home and made it to Punchfit to finish off my Thursday :)


Friday, we headed to Yeppoon to visit my Sister and Nieces! So up extra early for a walk..... Then on the road :)

On the way, Lilli asks if we can go to the Chocolate shop when we get there! (Insert horrified face here)! That shop is amazing and I am the biggest sweet tooth. They sell hand made gourmet chocolates and 100 different types of Lollies, I NEVER leave that shop without spending at least $30, a bag of Licorice all sorts, 6 different types of chocolates, some sour worms, red licorice, and whatever else I find interesting!!! Today was going to SERIOUSLY test my will power! I had already begun a fight with myself in my head! Anyway, off to Kaboozies we go...... and out we came with 1 Magic Mushroom (its a chocolate)! And a small bag of sour worms, all for Lilli! I walked out spending $4.10 and not to mention a massive smile that I just won the battle of 'giving in' to that oh so freaking hard craving!

 photo 146_zps1fe37244.jpg

Just because I was staying away from home doesn't mean my eating had to change! There is always a 'better' option :) Dinner was a Chicken salad.
Fri photo 147_zps99cac986.jpg

And just because she is so stinking cute, I had to throw in a pic of my littlest Niece, Savannah - 7 Months.
Sat photo 153_zpsce43eb5f.jpg

I was planning on staying in Yeppoon for both, Friday and Saturday night but ASN was holding their 2nd bootcamp of the challenge on Saturday afternoon, and I couldn't miss it!! Before heading home, I stopped in at my favourite Candle shop - Karma Kandles! And lets face it, it's the closest i'll be getting to Blueberry muffins or Butterscotch pudding for at least 7 more weeks!!! ;P
Sat photo 150_zps3828cbf8.jpg

Also pulled into the fruit man on the side of the road... can't wait to see what those Dragon Fruit are like :)
Sat photo 149_zps54208016.jpg

Stopped at Marmor for a toilet break and some lunch.... I had a pre packed salad from the fridge, not as good as a homemade one but better than nothing or something 'not-so-good'! And scored some new Green tea to try! (Which I did this morning and it's yummo)!
Sat photo 148_zpsca4fbfe4.jpg

Home, unpack, downed some pre-workout and off to tackle Bootcamp #2! The crew from Anytime fitness took us for an hour! Holy moly.... I don't think I have done so many Jump squats in one week let alone 1 hour! ;P

There was boxing, push ups, jump squats, sprints and abs to warm us up, then.... kettle bells, battle ropes, TRX, medicine balls, agility ladders, kick pads, and a lovely little Tabata session to finish us off with squat-to-burpees, jumping lunges, high knees, mountain climbers, spiderman pushups and just a couple more jump squats! I was even a little pink still after my shower!
Sat photo 151_zpsd64dc91d.jpg

My Dreads definitely needed a bath after that workout ;p
Sat photo 154_zpsc19aa306.jpg

And cause I felt like I had hit a brick wall, I grabbed out one of my 'prepped' meals and that was it for the rest of the night :)
Sat photo 152_zps2b0d6224.jpg

This morning I came face to face with another 'Challenge'! Kids birthday Party! Lollies, biscuits, chips, marshmallows, Sausages on white bread with sauce and Cake!!! I made sure I had my 180 Nutrition protein bar just before we got there! 1 litre of water (that I finished)! I was starving by the end but I made it through without any temptation (which surprised me)! Home to a yummy Chicken and chickpea salad :)
 photo 155_zpsc659cebf.jpg

So, again.... another pretty good week.... Although I did eat out a few times this week I am happy and confident that I made the right choices! Tomorrow I will see how well it was when I stand on the scales and have the tape measure wrapped around me ;P

Hope you all enjoyed 'My' week and thanks for coming back to follow me!!! I appreciate all the support :) See you next Sunday!




No comments:

Hellooooo...

Welcome to the personal photo blog of Lisa Burston.

Lisa is a 20-something up and coming awesome photographer, mum to the amazing Lilli Grace, and super assistant to Nikki at IPQ Art.