Tuesday 22 April 2014

ASN 10 Week Challenge update #13 - 2 Weeks to go!!

OMG.... It's Tuesday! Yep.... extra late with this post. I hope you all had an awesome long Easter weekend with Family and Friends! And Enjoyed all those little chocolatey goodies ;P You are probably all wondering if I 'caved' and had any??? You'll have to read til (almost) the very end and find out ;P

Lets just get to it and load these pics! :)

Last Sunday (Rest day) Hanging out with nothing much to do but watch a movie :)
My weekly coffee! Yummo, with some healthy breakfast to start the day.
Sun photo 251s_zpse6e7023b.jpg

Loving my new headband that Teagie bought me :)
Sun photo 250s_zps546b4d22.jpg

I was feeling like Fish and Chips all day on Sunday from the Rainy weather! But I settled for vege chips, grilled chicken on wilted spinach and homemade avocado dip! See... just like 'Fish and Chips'!
Sun photo 252s_zpsb0143537.jpg


Monday, Stacy was back!! And PT was BACK! Yay :)
Mon photo 253m_zps6e67d521.jpg

But I didn't make it to Boxing on Monday night... wasn't feeling very well with a cracking headache. Hence the reson there was only the 1 pic from today!


Tuesday, I started the day with a fasted walk on the treadmill and followed it up with an awesome Back and Biceps session :)

Warmed up with some Yard sprints, star jumps and butt kicks before heading into the weights for some supersets.

Bicep Cable Curls
Cable Back Rows

Hammer Curls
Single DB Back Row

BB Bicep Curls
BB Back Row

Laying Back Extensions
Reverse DB Back Flys
Lat Pulldowns

Tuesday arv, I had some energy (Not sure where it came from) but I headed downstairs and did a quick 30 min run on the treadmill followed with some Ab's!

Lunch - Brown Rice, Tuna, Beans, Broccoli and Boiled Egg!
Dinner - Turkey meatloaf with Greens and Sweet Potato
Tues photo 254t_zps9f635bf5.jpg

And my kind neighbours came over with a gift for looking after their Cat and Fish for the week they were on holiday! Just what I needed!!! NOT!!!! Arghhhhhh freaking Chocolate. It'll be the death of me! I unwrapped them poured them into a black bucket so they weren't staring me in the face everytime I opened the freaking cupboard door!!! Did it work? Yep :)
Tues photo 255t_zps4ae7aa9a.jpg


Fasted walk first up Wednesday Morning.... Then Triceps and Legs for weights today! (Sounds weird, I know! I had my reasons!) Another superset session! I love supersets :)

Leg Extension
Triceps Dips

Jumping Lunges
Overhead Triceps

Smith Machine Squats
Triceps Cable Pulldowns

Weighted Bridges
DB Kickbacks

Calf Pumps


After our workout we headed off to Splash Zone with Teags, Lucas, Lucie, Shann, Eb and Noah! Was a lovely day! Fresh air and great company :) I even wore a Bikini! Although I'm still not game enough to take off my shorts!
Wed photo 256w_zps2db5ee2e.jpg

I also washed and prepped some Beans for the week ;P
Wed photo 258w_zps4658dbbd.jpg

Morning snack was Beans, Spinach, Carrot and Eggs! Healthy fuel for a hard workout :) And Dinner, some of those nice washed Beans with Broccoli and Lemon, Thyme and Rosemary Sweet lip!
Wed photo 257w_zps53e01f5e.jpg


Thursday!!! Lilli was so excited because Porsche and Kylie were coming to visit for a couple of nights!! But first, fasted walk (I don't normally walk on Thursday Mornings but I did as I knew I wouldn't get to boxing cause we planned to go to Family Night at the Harbour festival). Then off to PT with a boiled egg for some energy :) PT was Chest and Cardio on the spin bike!
Thurs photo 259w_zpse00a96de.jpg

Off to visit Nan and G'dad and then home for our visitors! Yay!
I had leftovers for my lunch before we headed to the Hungry Cow to catch up with the Girls :) I ordered a nice Green Tea although I so could have had a nice Vanilla Thickshake and a piece of cake!
Thurs photo 260t_zpsb8590397.jpg
Thurs photo 261t_zps8ccc56a9.jpg

So we were all getting ready for Family night and Fireworks!! But then the 'Rains were here'!! Outta nowhere! Oh dear... what to do!? I really didn't fancy taking the kids down to a packed out harbour festival with mushy wet grass and possibly still raining so we compromised and headed to the Tavern for dinner! I ordered the Haloumi salad! It was so so yum, that I didn't even get to take a pic! Sorry guys! Teags and Kylie will tell you how good it looked!!! ;P


Friday!!! I got to walk outside! Thanks to Aunty Kylie for watching Lilli (asleep) while I went for my fasted walk!
Such a beautiful Morning too!! A nice 5ks down before 7am!
Fri photo 262f_zps7a21ba33.jpg
Fri photo 263f_zpsa6d9a985.jpg

Then we headed down to the Festival Markets and let the kids have some Festival Fun!
 photo 265Fri_zpse4334b89.jpg
Fri photo 265Fr_zpscdc52950.jpg

Adam got his normal 'Dutch Pancakes' and I took my Protein shake with some Almonds!

Before heading to Teags for a Yummy dinner, Kylie finally got to do a workout with me! We've only been trying forever!!! So glad she bought her workout 'attire' to Gladstone this time! We did some Shoulders, Legs and Ab's! But not without PT Lilli Gosley, yelling out what set we were up to and how good we were doing! After our workout we downed a Protein shake, Lilli.. a Bubble 'o' Bill!

Fri photo 265f_zps578c3cbc.jpg

BB Shoulder Press
Jumping Lunges

DB Front Raisers
Jumping Squats (Weighted)

Military Shoulder Press
Leg Extension

Upright Row
Sumo Squats

Tank Toners

Weighted Situps
Oblique Twists

Lunch was Tuna, Avocado and Chickpea salad! Dinner, Fennel, Lime and Garlic Parrot fish with some yummy salads that Teagie prepared!! The 'Fried' rice was even made from Brown rice :) Winning!
Fri photo 264f_zps9b29dec2.jpg


Another outside walk on Saturday!!! Thanks again Aunty Kylie! You are so awesome!
Sat photo 266s_zps792b65ad.jpg

Kylie joined me again for another workout session this morning! Superset of Fully body!!

Bicep Cable Curls
Overhead Triceps

Bicep BB Curls
Skull Crushers

Sitting Chest Press
Lat Pulldowns

Plate Chest Press
BB Back Row

Smith Machine Squats
Calf Pumps

Leg Curls
Leg Raisers

Kylie - I know you are reading this! I know it probably felt like I was 'killing' you! But you did awesome and I so wish you lived closer so we could do it more often! :)

Then we headed off to have some lunch with the Girls before they hit the road for home (They needed to get home for the Easter Bunny ;P) Miss you all loads and we'll see you soon!
Rice Paper rolls for me!
Sat photo 267s_zpsfbb2fca7.jpg

Saturday afternoon I had to go get the 'Evil' Easter bunny chocolates that I sent home with Mum 3 weeks ago!!! OMG..... I did so well! Lilli wasn't very well Saturday night... she had a temp and a headache! I'm pretty sure it was from the couple of big days we've had! Early bed and early bunny in this house!


Sunday Morning!!! The Easter Bunny strikes!
 photo 268s_zpsf36bb6ed.jpg

The day started so well!!!
 photo 269sun_zpsb27ed4bd.jpg

The Eggs that I was 'Allowed' today! And my snack :)
 photo 270sun_zpsab2b3f07.jpg

And this is where you will find out that I DID cave and I DID eat chocolate :( It sucks to have a mega sweet tooth! So after a very quick visit to Nan and Grandad with an Easter pressie... It was home to drown my sorrows ;P This is my completely dissapointed face! This freaking close to the 'Finish' line and I stuff up! Well... no need 'dwelling' on what could have been and what WAS! Just man up and carry on!
 photo 272sun_zpsb176eba2.jpg

Just hung out with a sick little girl for the rest of Sunday.
 photo 271sun_zpsdf64f168.jpg


Easter Monday! Get back on the ASN Challenge Train and charge ahead! Up early for a fasted walk and then a Legs and Abs Session with Teags!

Deadlifts
Machine Squats

Hack Squats
Leg Extensions

Leg Curls
Weighted Lunges

Jumping Lunges
Jumping Squats

Weighted Sit ups
Obliques Twists

Leg Raisers
Plank Holds

 photo 273sun_zpscdea70b8.jpg

That finishes of the week that was and the start of the week that 'will be'!

Hope you all have an amazing week! Kids are coming down off their 'Sugar highs' and settling back in at school so a great week ahead and no more slip ups for the weeks left to come :)






No comments:

Hellooooo...

Welcome to the personal photo blog of Lisa Burston.

Lisa is a 20-something up and coming awesome photographer, mum to the amazing Lilli Grace, and super assistant to Nikki at IPQ Art.