Thursday 2 September 2010

Welcome to Beyond 365!

Many of you know that i have challenged myself to a project 365 for almost the last year! And sadly.... (or not so sadly), the time is nearly up! Yep, soon i will have captured a picture a day for a whole year.... 365 days! 52 Weeks! Yay me!

So instead of just leaving you all wondering where i've gone and what i'll be doing and if i keep up with taking shots every so often ;) I invite you to watch me grow with "Beyond 365"! I promise to keep shooting and improving!

So for a bit of a laugh and just to show you how far i've actually come in a year.... I'll post 1 (maybe 2) pictures from each month since i first picked up a serious camera in October 2009! Some will be from my Project 365 but some .... you may have never seen before! LOL... Enjoy!

Lucas - October 2009
web


Izabella - November 2009Dec09

Lucas - December 2009
Dec 09


Izabella - January 2010 (Hats.... OMG, i have cute hats for props!) Can't take photos, but i have props!
Jan 09

Lilli - January 2010- Beautiful, just like her Mummy ;p
Jan 10


Adam - February 2010 - Love ya lots! Thanks for buying me my expensive camera.... 'I promise its not a phase'!
Catchlights


Lilli - March 2010 - My first "OMG..... You've really overdone her eyes! They're SCARY"
Mar 10

And March was also the first time i took my camera out at night.... and fell in love!
Night time


Buzz Lightyear - April 2010
Green with Envy


Lilli - May 2010
Warmer

Teags and Lucas - May 2010
Affection

In May i also took a couple of pics for a lovely friend of mine. Lisa and Mick! Although, i still really had NO IDEA..... about processing! And so nervous!
May 10

May 10

May 10


Lucas - June 2010
June 10


And in June i attempted my first ever storyboard of awesome yummy food! Mmmmm!
Food


Eli - July 2010
Eli June10

So almost up to date!!! I'll be back with some more recents soon! Feel free to leave me a comment if you'd like!

6 comments:

Nikki said...

Yayyy Lis! You can definitely see the improvement! Awesome :o)

Chele Rogers said...

Just the best...I am so impressed with you & your work xxx

Unknown said...

I looove the blog design and you know how much I love your photos. You have such a great eye and are just amazing.

Lisa said...

Thanks Everyone for your comments!

Unknown said...

I'm excited to watch you grow and improve even more xxoo

Teagan said...

Awesome job Lis... Can't wait for more to come!

Hellooooo...

Welcome to the personal photo blog of Lisa Burston.

Lisa is a 20-something up and coming awesome photographer, mum to the amazing Lilli Grace, and super assistant to Nikki at IPQ Art.