Sunday 1 January 2012

Project 52 - Week 52 - Traditions / Celebrations

DONE, FINISHED, COMPLETED, OVER! - 52 weeks!!!

And now i begin another 365! You're killing me Nikki!!!

I won't be participating in the 52 weeks again this year..... I'm am totally crazy, i know, But i'm doing another 365.... this will be my 3rd year in a row that i have taken on a photo challenge. in 2009/2010 i did the 365 and stuck it right til the very end, a little OCD like that. Yep, 365 days and not one missed, i was shocked myself! Then 2011, toned it down a bit with project 52! And now, starting today, i have begun another 365 for 2012. Nikki (my Cousin) started one up on Face book! So if any of you would like to join in or even just follow us..... Feel free!

So enough baballing, here are 2 images to finish of my year..... Very snap shotty!
Project 52
Project 52

No comments:

Blog Archive

Hellooooo...

Welcome to the personal photo blog of Lisa Burston.

Lisa is a 20-something up and coming awesome photographer, mum to the amazing Lilli Grace, and super assistant to Nikki at IPQ Art.