Thursday 18 August 2011

Project 52 - Week 33 - Self Portraits

Ok.... I'm in these images and i took them so..... Thats classed as a self portrait!!!

The girls from 'PUNCHFIT'! My second home! I love it and would do it every night if i could!

A serious one...
Photobucket

And a not so serious one.... Bring it on!!! LOL!
Photobucket

Just wanted to say Thank-you to my Sister for being soooo 'hardcore' and pushing me to the limits! And also being my boxing partner from the start! And a massive Thank you to Stacy, our trainer, who puts up with us 5 times a week and works us hard! Love ya Stace!!! You are awesome!

No comments:

Hellooooo...

Welcome to the personal photo blog of Lisa Burston.

Lisa is a 20-something up and coming awesome photographer, mum to the amazing Lilli Grace, and super assistant to Nikki at IPQ Art.