Monday 28 March 2011

Neighbours.....But not on Ramsay Street!

These guys have been my Next door Neighbours for about 5 years! Nat and I always said we weren't having babies and ... well.... 10 months after Lilli was born, a little girl next door was welcomed into the world, Izabella, she has been one of my practice models since i first picked up my camera!

And here she is at 19 mths old with her Mummy and Daddy!
March 11

March 11

March 11

Photobucket

March 11

Greg and Natto... Hope you enjoy your Sneek peek!!!!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Awesome Lis! Bella is one of my favourite models too <3

Lisa said...

Thanks Nik!!!

Hellooooo...

Welcome to the personal photo blog of Lisa Burston.

Lisa is a 20-something up and coming awesome photographer, mum to the amazing Lilli Grace, and super assistant to Nikki at IPQ Art.