Sunday 27 February 2011

Happy Birthday to me!

So no 'Family Friday' again this week but we did celebrate my Birthday with a BBQ on Saturday at our place... minus a couple of people! (Nikki and Steff were away in Bris Vegas for a 30th)

Yes... I turned 27!!! Why do the years always go faster when you're all GROWED UP!!! I remember when it took FOREVER for Birthdays/Christmas/Easter all to come around and when the 6 Week school holidays went for a really really long time! Oh well... It sux to grow up! And... Sorry to say... NO pics of me on my b'day (Nikki wasn't attending) ;P

Lets start with my pressie from Lilli and Adam! My long awaited iPhone!!!
Feb 11

Lucie came in her awesome 'Party' outfit!
Feb 11

The 'Terrible' 3!!! That were very well behaved!
Feb 11

Mama and Lilli having a snuggle!
Feb 11

The 'Randomly Awesome' chick made an appearence!
Feb 11

Birthday Cake (White choc mud) was an Awesome surprise from Teagie and the Dora candle hand picked by none other then Lilli Grace! (Just what mummy wanted!)
Feb 11

Feb 11

There is NO need to hire Clowns/party entertainers when you have an Uncle Ray Ray!!
Feb 11

Saxon Chase... Looking a little worried?
Feb 11

And a gift from Blakey and Lisa! Thanks Guys, i'm going to have a lovely relaxing bath tonight!
Feb 11

Feb 11

Thanks to everyone that Celebrated my Birthday.... And a special Thanks to Cosmoe for the late night entertainment! LOL... Mixing drinks is BAD for you and even worse when Adam brewed it himself!!! Soph, I hope he's feeling ok and better still, that you got some sleep last night!!!

No comments:

Hellooooo...

Welcome to the personal photo blog of Lisa Burston.

Lisa is a 20-something up and coming awesome photographer, mum to the amazing Lilli Grace, and super assistant to Nikki at IPQ Art.